Saturday, January 14, 2012

What We Were Watching

Before you click play, I would encourage you to heed the following:  If you are offended by curse words, you may not appreciate this.  While I haven't made it terribly vulgar, there are certainly a few things in here that are not for young children or those that have a problem with 4 letter words that make movies R-rated.

As promised, this is a mashup of videos that came up in either random searches, tweets, or were brought up by conversations we had at work over the last couple weeks.  Make your best guess in the comments what happened at work that led to searching out some of these specific clips.


Looking forward to making this a regular column on my blog...
let me know if you like it, don't like it or have some suggestions for how I can make better videos in the future.  Basically I just used iMovie to cut portions out of YouTube videos, which I downloaded and converted.  Feel free to suggest content for future videos, but I'm going to try to stick with stuff that randomly comes up at work.  It was a lot of fun putting it together and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

If you want to know where to find a few of the full videos that were in my mashup here are a couple links:

Brutally Honest James Bond Theme Song
Best Whistler Ever (Original)
Best Whistler Ever (Redub) - This is the one I used, but if you want the full effect, watch the original first so you completely understand.  It's worth the 5 minutes it will take to watch both.
Peanut Tebow
News Bloopers

No comments:

Post a Comment