Monday, January 30, 2012

Best Game Show Ever

I have wasted several hours of my life in hysterics over DamnYouAutoCorrect.  You know - the site where people send in their text message conversations gone wrong thanks to the phones autocorrect feature.  Well, after hundreds of penis jokes and various texts that you have to wonder whether or not people just do it on purpose to get their convo on the web, I came across one of my all-time favorites among their top 15 tv show/movie DYAC's.  This one had to be fat-fingered quite a bit, but it's no less funny even if it was faked.


It's not exactly the conversation that makes me enjoy this one so much, it's imagining the possibilities of a show full of random screaming.  Who is the winner?  I think its the one that says something so ridiculous that the rest of the contestants can't continue.  Now that I think about it, it's not much different than a day in the War Room.  I'm picturing the show and imagining half an hour of this (not recommended for work, children, or those offended by strong language).


2 comments:

  1. I would like to think I am the odds on favorite here. Unless Mike just randomly shouts out something insane about something completely insignificant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No question. DLee might give you a run, but I think you're the only one that could keep it going.

      Delete